Sunday, December 28, 2008



Here is a pic of the kids we took for our Christmas card. Kirsten is 2. Cody is 9. Cami is 5. We had a great Christmas this year. Santa was kind to us this year, and we stayed in our p.j.'s all day long. It was great. We bought an air-hockey table, which we have had a blast, but our triceps are very sore. :) We are going to drive to the snow tomorrow and let the kids go sledding. Cami was 2 when she saw snow, which she doesn't remember, and Kirsten has never seen snow. So we are going to go play for a while. Jeff likes the idea of going to the snow, not it coming to him. I hope all of you had a great Christmas Day, and have a very happy New Year!

1 comment:

Balls Fam said...

Hey!! I just barely found your blog! You can create links so that you just have to click on it to go to someone elses blog! How far did you have to drive to get to snow? I can't belive Cody is 9! Where has time gone. Your blog is really cute!