Hi Everyone! I am writing my New Year's Resolutions down so that everyone can see and remimd me how I am doing.
#1-You always put lose weight down just because that seems to be the thing to do, but I am going to change that to: Be able to run a mile without stopping, before July. Many may think that this is a silly challenge, but it's mine and I would like to be able to do it again. Once I get that goal reached, I'll start putting a time limit on it.
#2- Lori Nate has a good goal-Enjoy the moment-My kids are growing so fast, and I am feeling guilty that I can't remember some of the kids "FIRSTS". So I am going to slow down, listen, observe, and enjoy them.
#3-I want to read the Doctrine & Covenants completely through. I read most of it in Seminary, but have only browsed it since, so I am going to become more familiar with our modern day revelations.
These are the goals that I am going to set now. They seem achieveable. Let me know yours okay.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are good goals!! At this current moment I am trying my best just to not gain weight!! So far I've only gained 5lbs in this pregnancy, so hopefully it can stay that way! Have a good one :)
Post a Comment