Cody caught a misquito fish that was attatched to his worm. Cami caught her first fish, and Kirsten likes to play with the worms. I am hoping I can help these girls to not be so "girly". We had a blast.
Fishing--how fun!! Dan and Nate went this past weekend and caught three fish. Nate was ecstatic. I'm not much of a fisherwoman myself, but I figure it's great father/son time, right? Now I just need to push my girls out the door for some father/daughter time!:)
We live the wonderful life: Great job, nice home, 3 healthy, beautiful children, and a knowlegde that we know where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. We can be a Family Forever!
2 comments:
Cute background!! I miss your kids so much. They are getting so big!
Fishing--how fun!! Dan and Nate went this past weekend and caught three fish. Nate was ecstatic. I'm not much of a fisherwoman myself, but I figure it's great father/son time, right? Now I just need to push my girls out the door for some father/daughter time!:)
Post a Comment